Wednesday

Finding Peace and Joy in the Fast Lane!


I think that sometimes we think that to reconnect our body and spirit, that we have to do a lot of work or that it will take a lot of time. Not true!

You can do this simple step anywhere and get quick results.


Have you ever stepped out in to nature and just felt that inner spirit raise to a new place of peace and joy. Many people share with me that this is the key to their happiness and it only takes a few minutes.
Move outside, to your back yard, to a local nature trail, lake or river. Anywhere that is outside that you can have a few minutes of quite. Sit with your thoughts for a few moments, close your eyes and just listen. Let your thoughts melt away as you pay attention to your breathing, take in a few deep breaths, slowly let them out. After a few minutes take a look around, pay close attention to how your body feels, your spirit and life possibilities. Just a few moments can change your whole day!


This is the perfect way to start your day and get a little Peace and Joy!


Much body love,


Cynthia Sharp

Body Bonding Coach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt like you were talking about me, when you shared the part about a busy life style. I go all the time and I so feel it in my body...I like the idea of stoping slowing down and listening to what my body is telling me.