Friday

How will I know?



How will you know?

I often have new clients ask me this question-

"Cynthia, How will I know that I am bonding to my body?"

I will never forget the first time someone asked me this as a new coach. I answered them with "You will no longer feel heavy" Oh, boy did they snap back at me! It went something like this "what do you mean heavy? - I weigh, 132 pounds and that is just right, for someone my size and I work out five times a week!" I must say, we are just a bit sensitive when it comes to our waist lines. But, this was a perfect lesson for me as a new coach and for the client asking the question. I can now put in to words a much better answer and my client has learned to release her fears of feeling not connected to her body. Why, else would she take such an innocent statement so personally?
Today I had some one ask me the same question-

"How will I know when I am bonded to my body?"
Here was my answer "You will know when you feel the lightness in your body" really the same answer - Right?
(Maybe, just said a little better)

What people want when it comes to their bodies is a feeling of love and light and you get that when you release the heaviness that you carry around with you daily. When you no longer feel your body where ever you go - it no longer is part of everything you do. You stop making decisions based on how you feel about your body; you make decisions on what you are going to do, based on one thing and one thing only. Is this something I want to do? If you want to jump in the pool dressed in a hot little bathing suit just you do it, if you want to go to the cocktail party you go, if you want to accept that date with the cute guy or girl you go and have a great time. No longer are you holding yourself back because of some old body thoughts that you have held on to for years.

Body Bonding is about allowing yourself the freedom to go where ever your body can take you and enjoying the ride as you go. It's about feeling connected to the loving, perfectness of your body. It's also about letting go of the ugly connections that no longer serve you. After you have truly integrated it in your life, Body Bonding, will give you such a feeling of freedom that any steps you had to take to get you there will be worth it.
Oh, so worth it.
Because once you have allowed, in the deepest part of you, to feel the connection and love for your body, going back to the past status quo would be intolerable.
Are you tired of caring around the heaviness?

Are wishing to re-connect to the real you?

Try a Body Bonding "FREE" coaching session today!

Start living in the freedom of the Lighter you!

Try a free session today!




Much Body Bonding Love,


Cynthia Sharp


http://www.bodybonding.com/

No comments: