Thursday

Big Body Bonding messages!



What comes to you first, thoughts or feelings?
I don’t know about you but I find I often get a feeling before I get a thought. Let me explain, many times, when I eat something that really is just not right for me I just feel “awful”. Remember food is one of the big messages we get sent loud and clear from the body!



So if you were listening in on my radio show last week you heard me tell this story…


I was not feeling well after I ate for some time, I was not sure what this was all about but the first thing I did was put up my Body Bonding radar and started to listen. Now for those of you that do not know me personally, I’m a vegetarian. So when I’m saying I did not feel well after eating, I’m talking about eating a veggie sandwich on whole wheat. So you can see nothing to make you feel bad there! It’s not like I was downing a double cheese burger, large fries and a coke, right? But still I did not feel up to snuff, very tired, heart palpations and so on. This went on for a while, of course I went to the Doctor, but she said all was well. So as I started listening to the messages my body was telling me and I saw that there was a theme going, remember…feeling first….thought second. It went like this every time I ate wheat I did not feel well. After I felt the body message, my thoughts kicked in and connected with those messages.


Ah, ha! I know what to do now and wheat is gone!


This is a simple story to let you know a little bit about listening first to your body and let the thoughts come when they do. Many times the body will tell you what you need before a thought can catch up.


Last week we covered BIG Body Bonding messages on the radio show. Tune in this week 1/30/2010 at 9:00am for the smaller messages, to help you understand why you get funny feeling around certain people, find out if you are on the correct career path and much, much, more.
Bond to the life you desire in 2010 using the Body Bonding principals.


To listen in to the BB radio show...







Much Body Bonding Love,


Cynthia

No comments: