Wednesday

You’re Body Bank Account.



With these tuff economic times many of us have bank accounts that are looking a little bleak. I find the more people I talk to the more finances are on people’s minds. It seems to me that we all take up a lot of our brain time thinking of filling the old bank account. How many times have thoughts like these run through your head? I wonder if this is really our best way to spend time worrying or wishing that our bank balance sheet were busting at the seams. Now hear me out, I love the thought of prosperity as much as anyone and I do believe that we all deserve to have a good quality, full, rewarding life. With that said are we spending too much time on our daily dollar woes?

Here is a new thought, what if we focused on what we already have?

We all can spend hours stuck in the, I want this; I don’t have that yet mind game. But what do we have? One thing I know for sure is that all the money in the world could not purchase you a new body, that is just a given gift. Plus the one we have is what we are going to have for some time to come. How many of us do daily deposits in to our body bank account? Or our body image bank account? What if we deposited a little every day on the gratitude side of our body balance sheet?




It could look like this:
• Deposit, Thank you for the gift of breath.
• Deposit, I’m grateful for movement.
• Deposit, I’m going to fill my body today with healthy food.
• Deposit, I feel appreciative that today I can throw my head back and laugh.
• Deposit, I love the fact that I can eat and take pleasure in it.




A few more deposits in a day would do your body good. Having a full body bank account can be as fulfilling as a huge financial savings account. How many times have you heard your health is everything? Whether you are trying to sustain a better fiscal out look or you are looking at supporting your body on a deeper level, an optimistic deposit goes a long way growing your assets.


So start yourself a body bank account today, it could be life changing to you and your body. You never know the fresh outlook many even help you achieve a few more bank assets.

Much Body Love,

Cynthia Sharp


Balancing Body and Spirit, Cynthia Guides You to a Deep Bonding Connection to Love the Body You Were Born With.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: