Friday

Desire..


Funny thing is, I find that people have a lack of desire, when it comes to changing self esteem and body image. Everyone says"I want to change" I want to feel good about myself" But saying it and having deep down desire are two different things. To change you must do, is a saying most fitting here! Most people want to talk about and do little to change where they are at. They get stuck, stuck in the comfort of the feeling that "this is all there is",they get stuck in the" I hope for the better", but stay in the, this is all there is faze. The question to ask yourself, Do you really want lasting change? To you have the deep desire to feel better about your self? Do you have what it takes to MOVE towards a goal and stick with it. Once you say yes to these questions you are half way to Body Bonding!
Much Body Love, Cynthia Sharp
www.bodybonding.com

No comments: