Tuesday

What to do on those days that body love is hard to find.


It seems that no mater how hard I try I still have those moments like all of us humans that I feel the twinge of body image self-doubt. But what I have found is that I can now make those times shorter and shorter by doing these two things.

1) Stop the thoughts. Sounds easy right? Well it can be if you just don't let them go on and on...find one or two things that you love about your body and focus on them for a spell. In a few moments you will feel a shift, maybe ever so slight but you will feel it and then you are on your way to some great body bonding.

2) Move: Try moving across the room, dance in your chair or take a few deep breaths...but change your movement and you will feel an over all new feeling. It has been proven that you can change your thoughts by just moving your body in a different way.

These are just a few things I do...try them or post your idea's here and let us share them with others.
Much Body Love, Cynthia Sharp
www.bodybonding.com

No comments: